The PenLoop is now called the Sidekick!
No more looking around for your pen when inspiration strikes!
Hi. My name is Vadim and I'm an inventor.
I love using hardbound journals but hate looking for a pen when I want to write in one.
The PenLoop lets you carry any size pen with any hardbound journal. My friends and I have been using them for the past three months and wouldn't go back to using a journal without one.
I've made a large (several hundred unit) batch of PenLoops on my homemade 3d printer and am launching here on GrandSt. to get feedback on the product, pricing, branding.... everything.
Would love to hear from you. Let me know what you think about the design, materials, branding, pricing, everything! The feedback is very much appreciated.
The Pen Loop is Patent Pending.
Flat Rate $2 shipping withing the USA, $7 shipping internationally.
- How thick is the PenLoop?
- The flat portion of the PenLoop is less that 1/8" thick and has a bevelled edge so that it doesn't catch on anything while hanging out in your bag.
- What notebooks does the PenLoop work with?
- Any notebook with a rigid cover will work with PenLoop.
- It works equally well on oilcloth, leather, cloth, and paper covers.
- This includes books from Moleskine, Rhodia, Leuchturm, Picadilly, and Baron Fig.
- What size pens work with the PenLoop?
- All of them.
- Help! My country isn't listed on the shipping options.
- Shoot us an e-mail via the "Contact Seller" link above and we'll add it.
While the PenLoop is designed for use with Moleskine, Rhodia, and other hardbound journals, PenLoop is NOT affiliated, designed, or manufactured by either Moleskine or Rhodia. They are made in the USA by LensLoop LLC.
I hope you're enjoying your Sidekicks! Two small requests.
1. Could you please leave a review of the Sidekick on our new Amazon sale page here? It would be a huge help!
2. Check out the SketchyNotebook. It's a Kickstarter project for a flexible notebook made by a great designer. You can check out the campaign here. It closes soon!
First off, thank you for the Beta orders and all of your support! It's been a very exciting two weeks here at PenLoop world hq. I've communicated with many of you via e-mail and am starting see a number of re-orders already.
We sold out of the initial production run in the first three days. I've got a second printer on the way to keep up with demand. At this point, we're about 1/3 of the way towards generating enough revenue to get the PenLoop ready for mass production. Of course, the PenLoop will always remain a product that is made in the USA.
I hope that you've had a chance to use the PenLoop for a few days. Could you please take a minute to answer our 10 question Beta user survey?
All the best,
Inventor - PenLoop